** Over 55 retirement apartment **A well-presented 1st floor, 2-Bedroom apartment For Sale with 75% SHARED OWNERSHIP. Ideally located next to Newton-Le-Willows High Street.
The property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, generous living room, a modern kitchen, a good sized double bedroom, an updated shower room, and a 2nd bedroom. Externally there is access to a shared garden backing onto the High Street, and Off-street parking.
75% shared ownership is being sold, the current monthly rent for the remaining 25% is £155 Per calendar month.
A good sized entrance hall with useful storage cupboard, and carpet flooring.
A generously sized living room with carpet flooring, and a doorway through to the kitchen.
A modern cream handleless kitchen with granite effect worktops. Fitted appliances include an integrated NEFF oven, fridge, microwave, electric hob. Plus a washing machine. There is a useful pantry with a small freestanding freezer.
A good sized double bedroom including a grey carpet.
A modern bathroom with a walk in shower, and a white suite.
The second bedroom includes a fitted wardrobe and carpet flooring.
There is a communal garden to the rear of the apartments backing on to Newton High Street.
There is off-street parking to the front of the apartment blocks. Capacity: 1
No videos found.